Target Teachers, assemble! The Target Teacher Prep Event is back and it’s bigger than ever. From July 16 to August 26, teachers can get a one-time special 20% discount off their entire purchase, in store or online. And no, this deal is not going to fix our systemic school-funding woes, but if you’re making a big back-to-school Target run, it can help you personally!
Not spending money on your own classroom this year? (Hey, we get it!) You still might want to take advantage of this one because you can use it for your entire purchase. That means 20% off household essentials, that new fall outfit you’ve been eyeing, and your own kids’ school supplies.
How do I get the discount?
- Create a Target account (or sign in if you already have one) on desktop or mobile.
- Join Target Circle if you haven’t already (it’s free).
- Navigate to Circle and click on the 20% off for teachers and school staff block.
- Scroll down to “Verify your status” and click on “Get verified.”
- Type in your information.
- Once you’re verified, the 20% off will be added to your Wallet.
HOT TIP: The 20% off will automatically be used the next time you make a Target purchase and enter your phone number or scan your barcode. So if you’re making a quick trip, just make sure you uncheck it in your Wallet if you don’t want it to be used.